Saturday, July 12, 2014

Going Home Today (by Zoey)

I'm going to miss Dublin. I will miss camp. I am going to come back next summer for camp. I will be so excited to see my class again. I can't wait to see what we are going to do for projects. I can't wait to show Daddy the projects I already did.

Thanks Ms Carole and Mr Homer for letting me pet Boo.


  1. I absolutely love all the things you made at camp, Princess Z! Next time, I want to see you RIDE that horse! You're a Texas Girl! :-) xoxo

  2. I'm so glad you had fun! gonna miss not having you around and I'm looking forward to next summer already!

  3. Wow! You are really talented. I bet the birds will love having a red house. I think the t-shirt is very pretty and the other things you made look super nice, too. Enjoy the rest of your summer and maybe when you come back to visit I can meet you in person. Your grandma's friend, Janis